budget: $1000+/item WTB 2-word .coms

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
5,263
Hello everyone,

I am looking for 2-word .com domains. They can be brandable or EMDs. Doesn't matter.

For brandables I would like domains similar to:
  • BuildValue.com
  • LiveStrong.com
  • WorkHarder.com
  • GetStronger.com
For EMDs I would prefer product related domains:
  • ChildrensToys.com
  • GolfBalls.com
  • PaperBags.com
Ideally, I would like to spend $100 or less per brandable domain. However, if you have something truly exceptional I would be willing to up the ante.

For EMDs, I would be willing to spend up to $1,000 per domain.

Total budget is $4,000 for now. Will update the budget as things progress.

Any domains posted in thread will not be considered.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sent PM
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Please check PMB...
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent.
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Thanks for all the on topic submissions.

I've only purchased 1 domain so far.

:)
 
0
•••
PM sent with 3 domains (2 words .com)
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
PM'd you
 
0
•••
PM Sent.
 
0
•••
Still buying.

Sorry if I didn't get back to you.
 
0
•••
PM sent...
 
0
•••
Conversation started.
 
0
•••
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back