NameSilo

.ws (World Site)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

FMS

Established Member
Impact
0
Thought I would pass along a laugh..Found a website that lists a bunch of .ws sites and defines .ws as WORLD SITES


Guess everyone thinks its something different..
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yea its anything you want to call it I guess. Marketing at its best
 
0
•••
And all this time I thought it meant, "wassup"! :p
 
0
•••
Super imagination.
 
0
•••
. . . or, "Web Song" Bin. :D
 
0
•••
"World Stars" :) but when I saw the transfer fee @ website .ws I change it to "What a Sh`t" :D
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Professer
. . . or, "Web Song" Bin. :D
:lol
Yes.haha.
Bin.ws is cool for me.
 
0
•••
Some of us used to refer to it as ".Wasted Space ... but good "keywords" have had a little resurgence of late in the aftermarket, IMHO.
Who knows what the future holds for this very curious extension, marketed oddly from the beginning.
All the best!
:wave:
 
0
•••
hehe, many of these ending .tlds wont get a real definite meaning for a while i guess ;)

but Hey! whatever works in your mind is good ;)
 
0
•••
Never really like .ws...

I mean it started off as .Western Samoa

Saying that I still wouldnt turn down a nice keywords .ws :D
 
0
•••
Mikey likes them :)
 
0
•••
I quite like .ws domains .. I've always thought of .ws as .website.
 
0
•••
.ws

It seems this is one of the few extensions that has so many interpretations of the .xx part (wonder why)?
.website, .western somoa, world site, .web song, .?
 
0
•••
.ws - Western Samoa
- or -
.ws - We Suck

:lol: :wave:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back