auction 月.ws - 5 Emoji Names Auction| Currently at $1|BIN-$10|Last Hour

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivious Fella

Established Member
Impact
The following emoji names are for auction (Portfolio auction)

1. xn--e77heb.ws- Country flag of American Samoa. (Expiry on 26/02/2019)
2. 月.ws (xn--7ov.ws)- Single character emoji name; meaning 'moon' or 'month' in Japanese/Korean (expiry on 25/02/2019)
3. xn--g28haaa.ws- Four consecutive tears of joy faces. Tears of joy emoji is the most used emoji. (Expiry on 27/02/2019)
4. xn--qei2467mfa.ws- Love Netherland. (Heart symbol followed by country flag of Netherland) (Expiry on: 15/02/2019
5. xn--qei4678m.ws- Love Triangle! (Expiry on 01/03/2019)

upload_2019-2-19_21-58-16.png

All names are expiring in this month.
Auth code will be provided.
Push to GD account may be possible (if names aren't expired at the end of the Auction).

Registrar: Godaddy
Renewal cost for each: $33 at GD (Check for lower transfer rates at other registrars)
Auction Starts from- $1
Increment-$1
Auction Ends- 96 Hours after the last BID
BIN-$10
Payment by PayPal/NEFT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
A low BIN of $10 added in the last hour

•••
Finished auction. Do send as quick as possible info about Paypal, so that PUSHES are still possible today for some domains. (2 of the 5 maybe).
I'm a bit baffled that these domains were nearly all expired.
A moderator, as you know intervened that you didn't follow the rules totally when you started this thread.
So it's possible I only transfer some, but you'll have all the money (1 $). But be quick, so that domain 1 may still ma be pushed.
Do know that from Godaddy there are minimum 29 days after expiry that the domains can be transferred out. So of the domains that can't be pushed, I would advice to let them in your account and at the end of the period, I will intiate then transfers for the others (or for some not, depending on my intrest and how my pocket is at that time). I'll give more info in PM.
It's also possible I'll wait with all of them, to transfer out your account. and let some domains drop.
But do PM ASAP.

Last edited:
•••
•••
pls provide your GD credentials, I will try a push right away.

•••
PM me first.
If I let them PUSH to my account I only have 12 days or 18 to renew them at normal pricing.So, once pushed, I have to renew very soon.
But with transfer out I have certainly 29 days left.
DO PM you PP-account, and give me an hour to think about it.
The 2nd domain can be transferred tot dynadot. The others not (I already checked : DDOT can only register some EMOJI's, not all.
However : I found yesterday here something that says that domains can by transferred there at a cheeper price, provided that I pay 99 USD membershipsfee or so. Then it would be 19 USD per year. It cocerns : Domaincostclub.com

•••
Godaddy : 10631051 and [email protected] needed for PUSH :
BTW : When you initiate the push (SEE HOW => HERE www.changeofaccounts.com )
Anyhow when you PUSH the domains you have to choose when you get email to approve the change of contacts, THAT YOU ALS CHOOSE THE OPTION TO OPT OUT OF THE 60 DAY transfer out LOCK. !!!
There are 2 domains (the one of 26/2 and the one of 1/3) you can PUSH (and probably for 26/2 it will fail because we are the 26th already it also will be too late).
So give for the others the one of the 26th and sooner expired domains =>the Authcodes, of all these domains and unlock them (even if they are already expired, you can unlock the domains), and send the authcodes to me, so I can transfer them out when I want to.

BTW : also give paypalaccount so I can pay the 1 $.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back