Domain Empire

Writing Articles - Do the BackLinks Help?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is this a good way to get backlinks? If so, can anyone post their story about how it worked for them please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i run 2 article directories and both of them relied on submission of articles that I wrote directing the traffic back at those 2 directories, and one was just registerd like in 2 months it rose to pr3 from pr0 both me and the previous owner can attest to that as I bought the said domain from another np user via np$ payment :)

•••
Writing articles is a great way to recieve backlinks. I'm not a great writer but I had my friend write one up. A month of so later, I found a few blogs using my article which lead back to my site. It's defintely worth your time writing an article up and there are defintely a lot of article directories out there that will accept your piece of work.

•••
What are some of the more popular, well respected article directories?

•••
•••
Articles definitely help in getting a lot of backlinks. When you submit your articles to some article directories, eventually other article directories will republish your articles, and soon there will be hundreds of places where your article can be found, and therefore hundreds of free backlinks!

•••
Article submission is one of the best ways of getting links.. better than submitting to directories i'd say.

Best wishes,

SW

•••
•••
It surely helps a lot.

I was doing a SEO thing for a site of mine and submitted just 2 articles for it to some major articles site and my site was booming with traffic.

•••
Submitting articles is the number 1 method of getting relevant, solid backlinks...

•••
Submitting articles are a great source of backlinks.

•••
•••
I like this idea about the articles and linking back to your site. Will definately look into that.

Thanks so much for the great info.

•••
It helps and it is easy to do.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back