Writer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkid

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello, I have been in the writing business for quite some time now and am loking for people here at NP who need articles written for thiem. If interested, reply here or send me a pm.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
can you write game articles and reviews?
 
0
•••
Yes I can -PM Sent

Thanks
 
0
•••
Well I read it. It looks nice. What will you be charging for it.
 
0
•••
anyone else interested?
 
0
•••
I would be interested in a daily writer for videogamenews.org.
 
0
•••
PM SENT
Thanks
 
0
•••
anyone else?
 
0
•••
I might be interested pm me your prices?
 
0
•••
PM Sent Thanks

All PM's replied
 
0
•••
Any more interest?
 
0
•••
I might be interested. What do you charge?
 
0
•••
rate is around $.02 a word

Thanks
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
any one else?
 
0
•••
All PM's replied
Thanks
 
0
•••
I am still avaliable
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back