IT.COM

domain Wrappedup.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Margaret Turner

Impact
Hello, I have owned wrappedup.com since 1998. Battling cancer,, Need to sell fast, is it worth $1800. ??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry to hear that. It's definitely an aged domain, two words and to the point. I think to end user you could look at serious $1200-1500 at least.

•••
Hi Margaret, I hope you're coping well. The name is all good. Its not a made up spelling and also you have maintained it for almost two decades now. I agree with the earlier reply that it should sell for good to an end buyer. It can make a great brand name for products like Windcheaters, raincoats, or even baby clothing or maybe food such as 'wraps'...

•••
Hi Margaret, I am sorry to hear that and I wish you all the best.

I think $1800 is a very fair price and a buyer is likely. You could try http://wrappedupcars.com/ to see if they're interested in an upgrade?

All the best to you.

Last edited:
•••
So sorry magret. That price is OK

•••
Thanks, Great idea, however they're not interested per email. ,, Thanks for all of the encouraging posts :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back