Dynadot

Wow planted some peach seeds years ago

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just went for a walk in the pasture and saw a peach tree loaded with peaches, I had no idea any of the seeds took,I got them from my fathers peach trees, no spraying, no trimming etc and the peaches look good. I am 100 percent for heirloom crops, I get tomatoes in my wifes flower bed every year without having to replant every year, while they are just cherry tomatoes they are free. Free is good
Joe T

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice.

My orange tree is one of my most prized possessions. It made over 600 delicious organic oranges last year. I used them in my 100 day juice fast and gave the extra ones to people all over my neighborhood.

•••
I know that feeling, free is good.
My tomatoes are my favorite so far, I also have this huge aleo vera plant I got from Tesla.
I rarely use it, but my neighbors believe it to be something special.

•••
A good healthy peach tree is a blessing, I have a pear tree, but the worms are uncontrollable in it. I have tried everything, My100 year old pecan tree is my pride and joy, I am talking big healthy happy pecans!

•••
A good healthy peach tree is a blessing, I have a pear tree, but the worms are uncontrollable in it. I have tried everything, My100 year old pecan tree is my pride and joy, I am talking big healthy happy pecans!
How do you keep the squirrels from taking your pecans? They snatch most of mine!

•••
How do you keep the squirrels from taking your pecans? They snatch most of mine!

Me and the squirrels went at it a few years ago, A lawn chair and .22 ruger semi auto rifle + traps was the answer, I like to eat squirrel, so it worked itself out pretty good,

•••
Good generally they are grafted onto stumps so good to hear you have cultivated the fruiting tree from ground up.

•••
How do you forget planting a tree? lol

•••
How do you forget planting a tree? lol

It wasn't a tree, I took a mess of pits from my fathers peach trees which they planted from pits years ago.
Then I put them in the freezer for a month, and took a ice bar and punched holes aroung the pasture on fence line. which has other trees too. but that was years ago. It ispossible a squirrel dropped the pit there but that's the same area I planted the pits in.

Joe T

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back