NameSilo

poll Would you take the Covid Vaccine when it becomes available

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you willing to get vaccinated for Covid

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes but only if required by my employer

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

oldtimer

SaveThyWorld.com Let's not leave anyone behindTop Member
Impact
The only way to end this Pandemic is if the majority of the people around the World get vaccinated.

It's amazing that several vaccines have already been developed in record time and thus far they all show very good results as far as creating some level of immunity against Covid19 without causing any major side effects and supposedly even if those who have been vaccinated come down with the disease it won't be at the more severe levels that require hospitalization.

There are many companies that are working on the vaccine although the top contenders currently are Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...d-vaccine-heres-what-we-know-them/6308571002/

I personally would be first in line to get the vaccine as I am in the older category with some history of heart problems and although I believe that everyone should be free to make their own choices, but this will only be effective in stopping the Pandemic if the majority of the people (like over 80% or so) get vaccinated.

Please do your own research about the vaccines and indicate your choice in the poll (visible to all) and post any justification for your decision as to whether you are going to get the vaccine or not below.

IMO

Thread rules: everyone is invited to participate as long as things are kept on topic and are on the constructive, professional, and respectful side.

If you provide a link to anything make sure that it pertains to the subject of this thread and give a brief description as to what it is about, and if you are just expressing your own personal opinion make sure to put IMO an the end of your comment (In My Opinion).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ending the Pandemic:

I am hopeful that we can bring this Pandemic to an end soon through the ongoing Global vaccination programs and by abiding by all the hygiene and safety protocols and guidelines that have proven to be effective in containing the virus,

But I am also a little worried by all the political rivalries and animosities, racial and religious tensions, and the actual hostilities and Wars that are going on around the Globe which seem to be distracting everyone's attention and that are causing the World to take its eye off the ball.

On one hand we need Global cooperation and communication in order to fight the virus the same as we had when we were fighting other diseases such as chickenpox and aids, but on the other hand it seems like many people around the World are at each other's throats right now and are being drwan into more and more disagreements and hostilities as days go by.

Let's not fool ourselves, we can't end the Pandemic until the virus is contained in every corner of the World and even then we still need a certain level of Global cooperation and communication to be able to fight new viruses and to be able to have some level of preparedness for handling all the other existential threats that Humanity and our Home Planet might be facing.

So it seems that our first priority should be ending all the animosities, hostilities, and fightings that are going on around the World and for that we first need to decide whether we as the Human race want to ascend to a higher level of thinking and existence that is based on the Universal Principles and Values that are derived through Logic and Compassion and that can help us live in peace with each other and our Environment or do we prefer to remain as vicious animals that are controlled by hate, greed, lust, jealousy, and lack of empathy and that ultimately are going to destroy the World.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
NOPE.

NO!

NO F*CKING WAY...

NAH-AH!

no (x42)

--------

You should put an option like: NEVA EVA!

What is this option by the way?!
No I will not get the vaccine voluntarily
Do you mean someone will vaccinated forcefully if not want to do that?!​

Last edited:
•••
Please elaborate,

Are you saying that we should remain as vicious animals

And please refrain from using foul language.

•••
I see that you edited your comment,

At first I thought you were responding to my last post,

but if you are not comfortable with getting vaccinated I don't believe that anyone is going to force you to do that,

but your place of employment and some of the places that you visit like stores and restaurants and certain offices and institutions might require you to be vaccinated in order to go there.

And of course if you want to travel anywhere, you might need to show proof of vaccination.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
In Indiana our problem is that people are making appointments and then not bothering to show up. I spoke with one county health official who mentioned that the doses are now arriving in 15 dose bottles, and that they have had to waste out vaccinations because of no-shows.

We have an excess of drugs available here now, which I guess is good for Indiana. The Speedway locations in Indy were not even checking for addresses, that is they were vaccinating regardless of where you live.

•••
I assume that you're mentioning me.

Those f*cking big money huge power people just f*cked all of our lives, messed up the whole world and you tell me that 'please no bad words'?!
Really?!
They deserve so much more than words...

I don't have time to re-visit all those news and sources to collect information.
Just analyse the whole c19 process and check the treatment techniques, vaccination data. You'll see yourself what's going on and the underlying intention.
Especially examine the declarations of WHO; just 2-3 months ago they tried to force people to go streets and burn down everything if they have no access to vaccination. World HEALTH Organisation propose this! Such a great idea to protect human life and health, right?

We had many pandemic crisis in the human history already, millions of people dead also.
People who has bad immun-system will die eventually. If not c19, maybe with another disease.
However, this time it was a very forced epidemic and it was waited for a long time knowingly and willingly for its transmission. Although China was aware of the virus in October 2020, they did not take action for months.
In the examinations made in the European waste system, c19 virus was found in frozen samples taken in March 2019.
Doctors trying to get insider information about c19 disappear or are thrown down from the 5th floor and immediately killed. You can check the news of Russia and China.

So, once again: NO!
I'm not that fool to believe and join in foolish games.
It's time to wake up from your thousands years of sleep.

I believe every person should choose based on their own personal conditions and circumstances whether to get vaccinated or not,

And I do agree that this whole Pandemic has been mishandled from the very beginning,

But at this point in time what is your solution to stopping all the casualties (like we are seeing in Brazil and India and other hot zones).

PS: I value your opinion, but if you want this discussion to continue please refrain from using any foul language as I consider that as being offensive.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
it i wll be a huge inconvenience to the ones that don't take the vaccine
was reading somewhere that countries with high vaccination rates will start forcing travelers to either have taken the vaccine or 14 days in quarantine out of there own pocket in a hotel
so at this point whether you believe it will turn you into a masonic slave or not you have to take it to live a normal life

•••
I wonder if future boosters are going to be provided free of charge to the people (at least to those who are not wealthy).

I also wonder if they can mix all these different vaccines together and come up with some kind of a Hyper Vaccine.

Either way corporate profits should not be the main driving force in how the booster programs are going to be carried out around the World in the future.

Going forward we need to keep a very close eye on the politicians and their financial ties to the pharmaceutical companies.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
New type of coronavirus originating in dogs found - study

"A new type of coronavirus believed to have originated in dogs was detected among patients hospitalised with pneumonia in 2017-2018, and may be the eighth unique coronavirus known to cause disease in humans if it is confirmed as a pathogen, a study said.

Researchers in the study, published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases journal on Thursday, said their findings underscored the public health threat of animal coronaviruses.

The researchers said they had tested nasal swab samples taken from 301 pneumonia patients at a hospital in the east Malaysian state of Sarawak. Eight of the samples, mostly from children under 5 years old, came back positive for a canine coronavirus.

Further genomic sequencing found that the new strain, named CCoV-HuPn-2018, shared characteristics of other coronaviruses known to have infected cats and pigs but was mostly similar to one that is known to have infected dogs."

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...irus-originating-dogs-found-study-2021-05-21/

•••
had my 1. shot of AstraZenneca on 4th of April
felt sick 2 days and
somehow not quite me for about a week

now everything is back to normal
and I enjoy the fact that I obviously have build some anti bodies

no sure what Gates is doing to me
but curious to see it happen

but if he wants my domains
they are blocked
If he’s 100 years old,
he’s lucky to be alive.

Frank, i’m 27.
I would be ecctatic to make 100.
Going for the record, 129.

“Correlation is not necessarily causation.”

Last edited:
•••
people like you don't want to understand or learn
they could have done long before

people like you want to be right

and there is no point in talking and discussing
Then stop reaching out and try to tease "people like me". That would be a much wiser, right?

Or just admit it there's no proper argument you can share with me, simply you like to attack to random person without any certain reason.

•••
Thread rules: everyone is invited to participate as long as things are kept on topic and are on the constructive, professional, and respectful side.

•••
If he’s 100 years old,
he’s lucky to be alive.

Frank, i’m 27.
I would be ecctatic to make 100.
Going for the record, 129.

“Correlation is not necessarily causation.”

so I understand your behavior better now
you are young

•••
We need to get this thread back on topic.

Lets not fan the flames,

I know you are all intelligent enough and capable of contributing to the subject of this thread in much better ways than continuing with the kind of unproductive arguments that are going to distract everyone's attention from what really matters here,

Remember people are still dying as we speak.

Last edited:
•••
‘Black fungus’ disease linked to Covid spreads across India

"The fungal disease, called mucormycosis, has a 50% mortality rate. It affects patients initially in the nose but the fungus can then spread into the brain, and can often only be treated by major surgery removing the eye or part of skull and jaw.

It is usually a rare disease, but more than 7,200 people in India have now been reported with mucormycosis and 219 have lost their lives. The rise in black fungus infections, mostly in patients who had severe cases of Covid-19, has been linked to an overuse of steroids in the treatment of the coronavirus, which can acutely compromise the immune system if taken over a prolonged period. The high incidence of diabetes in India has also been blamed, with high blood sugar levels linked to susceptibility. India has the second highest rate of diabetes in the world.

It has also been reported in Covid patients who were on ventilators in intensive care units, due to their airways being exposed to humidity and moisture."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ack-fungus-disease-linked-covid-spreads-india

•••
so I understand your behavior better now
you are young

I get that a lot, but 27 is a nice age, own man.

thanks Frank, took as compliment from you :)

Aiming 100+ real talk. maybe if job what love.

Last edited:
•••
I get that a lot, but 27 is a nice age, own man.

thanks Frank, took as compliment from you :)

Aiming 100+ real talk. maybe if job what love.

We need to get this thread back on topic.

Samer did you not see my notice couple of posts back asking everyone not to take the thread off topic anymore.

If you need to make personal or off topic conversations with anyone do it through PM

And that goes for everyone else too

Last edited:
•••
Samer did you not see my notice couple of posts back asking everyone not to take the thread off topic anymore.

If you need to make personal conversations with anyone do it through PM

Ofc you missed the point,

I was on topic

Some random guy died after took vx 100 yo.

I told Frank, i (and everyone) should al grateful if they make it 100+ special #, & top it off said aiming 129, i expect see couple Pandemics

Relax!

And notice, how i didnt take it as insult,
but you did?

Last edited:
•••
126.6 million Americans fully vaccinated.

These same “anti-vaxxers” would be sceptic of Henry Ford’s cars, Trains, any new invention.

Frankly, shocked seems might own cellphone,
Think of the 5G radiation ☢️ causing Covid!!

Hahahaha some of the craziest fake news,
literally meant, will decline us as a society.
Thank God updated statistics message workin.

Last edited:
•••
•••
B401080B-852D-46E2-946D-D08E3350CCDA.jpeg

70436457-AB1E-45DB-803A-8730CACECFF5.jpeg

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html?smid=url-share

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back