IT.COM

conferences Would you do ICANN Seattle in-Person this fall?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
ICANN typically meets 3x a year, along with a summit, but in the upside-down pandemic world, the meetings have been conducted via Zoom as virtual events.

ICANN is currently conducting a survey about ICANN #72 which is scheduled to occur in Seattle, WA this fall.

Take 2 minutes and fill this out if you are (or are not) interested in meeting in person for the fall ICANN meeting in Seattle.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DK8BF92

Typically, the North American events are very heavily attended, and this will likely be the case should there be a hybrid or in-person event. There are a number of international participants that might have reduced access to the event due to travel restrictions, but the hope/belief is that many of these will be reduced as we appoach higher vaccination and lower infection rates in the USA.

Given that most all of the larger companies in the space have some form of a presence in the Pacific Northwest, it was believed that this meeting would have higher than typical attendance despite the pandemic circumstances.

Disclosure: I am based in Seattle - so if I am honest with myself I have a convenience bias on this event happening.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back