NameSilo

Would you be the one?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DN brokers,

I am an experienced domain broker myself but my time is limited and my hands are tight with so much work happening right now in which can't be handled all everything by myself. So therefore, I am searching for someone who is qualified to work with me and promote my premium portfolios where the commission and bonuses are quite promising. But, if and only if you have some sort of experience in hunting down or getting prospects reply to an initial email showing their interest with an offer, you can then leave the rest to me, I will do the deal closing. Prove it to me that you have what it takes to take up the role so we don't waste each other time. Sound fair?

If you think you would be the right person for the job, don't think you will be working for me but with me where I can help and support you along the way to become a much better DN broker at the later stage.

Don't hesitate PM me so we can discuss in further details. Cheers,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back