Dynadot

question Would this be a good name for my blog ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jrushum

Established Member
Impact
I'm considering using SeoSchooling.co as a blog that teaches about seo and HTML, but is really me learning and studying and jotting down what I know .
Would you consider this a Good domain?
SeoSchooling.co

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think "School" is a better option to "Schooling"

Have you considering other words with SEO, like Learning, Tutor, Pros, Uni, Guru, Teach, Teaching, Training, Study

Just throwing some ideas out there

Im not convinced with Schooling

•••
ITTeacher.co
ITTeach.co
itschool.co
itlearn.co
teaching.co
ittutor.co
ITUni.co
ITteaching.co
ITStudy.co
webuni.co
webteaching.co
webstudy.co
webmastertutor.co
webmasterpros.co
webmasteruni.co
webmasterguru.co
webmasterteach.co
webmasterteaching.co
webmastertraining.co

All its are available

•••
I think "School" is a better option to "Schooling"

Have you considering other words with SEO, like Learning, Tutor, Pros, Uni, Guru, Teach, Teaching, Training, Study

Just throwing some ideas out there

Im not convinced with Schooling
No actually I didn't give it much thought. I guess I will buy other domain and eventually link them all but for starters I intend to :
1)just get genuine content up
2)in the meanwhile actually apply the seo guide
3) buy other domains to capture traffic
And then from there begin to capitalize....? Just brainstorming

•••
And please don't pitch me your domains my budget is low and I am not ready to expand .

•••
And please don't pitch me your domains my budget is low and I am not ready to expand .

Dont worry I wont :lookaround:

Are you set on using a .CO name?

Why not look at .COM?

or have a look at one of these extensions and try and get one of these

SEO.University
SEO.School
SEO.Guru
SEO.Expert
SEO.Institute
SEO.Training
SEO.Pro
SEO.Study

•••
Your right I'm gonna deter away from the CO extension and establish a better base for the website . but would you consider it just as valuable if I BEGAN using this domain ( regardless of visitors or traffic) and as my content becomes noticeable, expand the name and divert it to another domain ?
I appreciate the feed

•••
I'd buy a .com. Full stop. There are plenty available if you look. In any case your content will determine whether it's a good .com or not.

•••
I think left side of domain is good one and right side is fine but .COM would have more appealing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back