Dynadot

expiring | expired WorthIt! - Expired Domain Auctions - Stellaria.com, FightAcademy.com, WineEmporium.com, Meddling.com

NameSilo
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thx for this, can you do this all the time? i enjoyed getting this email from nameworth.com before but stopped getting it. ty.

•••
thx for this, can you do this all the time? i enjoyed getting this email from nameworth.com before but stopped getting it. ty.

Thank you. That's good to hear.

The plan is to keep it going. Last time I stopped because after the first month, I had bought about twice as many domains than the thousands of people I send the list to, combined. That was a 2-fold issue. The first being that I wasn't planning on being in a buying phase, yet I spent an extra $4,000 plus in about 2 months. The second issue was it felt as if it wasn't as useful to others due to the low sales, but maybe they just weren't using the links or it could have been that I wasn't getting credit somehow.

The good news is that one of the domains I bought during that phase was NameWorthy.com. So I'm also starting NameWorthy in the next 2 weeks to sell some of the better domains between investors. So if anyone wants to be included in the first phase, they can respond to the WorthIt! newsletters and they'll receive a link in the next week or so to submit their domains. Their domains for sale would then go out to the 3,200+ investors that have opted-in already.

Last edited:
•••
Has anyone had successful contact with nameworth through email lately? Just spoke to someone that says a couple emails have gone unanswered (maybe they have had a change of contact email).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back