Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Worth the reg cost?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Neticulis

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey guys, new here, and to buying/selling domains.
I have found a few 4 letter .net names, and am curious if they are worth the 7-8 dollars to register and park at sedo or somewhere like that.

Seems like it would be worth it to me, but like I said, im new to this. And if its worth it, I would like to just jump in and buy 20 or 30 of them. but dont want to waste the money if there isnt much of a desire for LLLL.net

Hope this is the right area for this question, its my first real post :oD
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
depends on what letters they are. xvqy.net isn't worth it. book.net would be.
 
0
•••
Thanks, kinda what I thought. None of the ones I have found make any sense as a word like book.net heh. Guess ill stay away from them for now unless they stand out. man, being new at this I can see im gonna be wasting a LOT of money on domains i think are great, that really are not lol.

but thats all part of learning I guess :P
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back