Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajenipa

Established Member
Impact
what is the worth of the domain "foxfu.com"

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it is a good name. Also, remember if someone searches for this name on google. This thread will be in the first page. Don't believe me, try it yourself.

Opinions are subjective. Lets assume someone comes along and says it is worth nothing, there goes your chance of having any sale at all. I leaned it the hard way that one should be careful about their digital footprints on the web.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks
@ d digital footprint... That is a good one there

•••
I leaned it the hard way that one should be careful about their digital footprints on the web

ditto here!

foxfu interesting name..not sure of value but possibly brandable...not sure if the fu is intended for fox but could make use as a blog site

•••
Absolutely no value as a domain name investment, if you are looking to sell this to an end user.

If you really want to learn how to pick valuable names may I suggest you study this forum very well before you continue. :xf.smile:

•••
Thanks for the replies

Last edited:
•••
Don't know but I do know that badgerfu.com is still available.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back