Dynadot

discuss Worth It To Build A Mining Rig?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Crypto Rig A Good Idea?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    25.0%
  • No

votes
    75.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I'm thinking of investing in the construction of a crypto currency mining rig.

I don't know much about it.

Any feedback is welcome. I want to learn from other people's experiences.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I didn't vote because I don't know. I read a bit about all this, seems to me it would be easier to invest a little vs all the mining expense etc..

I was contacted today by some friends/family that want to group together and start mining but I'm not sold on the outcome myself. Now we do have someone mining and says he's making 4 - 5 hundred per month but I'd need to see the proof, says he got his investment back in about 7 or was it 10 months.

They do have the contacts to get all the hardware cheap so I don't know. I guess we will all get together and at least talk about it and see what we can come up with. I'd be a hard sale though to jump in but it won't hurt to meet-up and discuss.

Last edited:
•••
No. Last week I met a guy who invested 1500 USD to create one rig which mines Ethereum.

His profit is 0.01 ETH every 3 days.

That is 300 days to get 1 ETH.

Add electricity bills for that 300 days along with 1500 initial investment and you can see the breakeven time.

It might be somewhere around 1 year or so. But prices can increase and if that happens then it is great. Crypto is a roller coaster ride. Anything can happen.

In order for it to be highly profitable you might need to multiply the above thing with 100 or 1000 rigs and then you can see some substantial earnings.

•••
It would cost you alot more in rig cost and electricity than you would earn back from the mining. You're probably better off just purchasing the coin you wanted and holding onto it long term.

•••
•••
It would make sense if you have free electricity.

•••
Just go to presearch.org and get free coins. No mining needed just search, no strings attached. :)

•••
Just go to presearch.org and get free coins. No mining needed just search, no strings attached. :)
It requires login? What kind of portal is this?

•••
It requires login? What kind of portal is this?

They will have their own search engine in a year or less but right now it's a portal to different search locations. Google, Duckduckgo, twitter, etc..

Each time you search you get .25 pre coin/token using their beta portal. You can earn 8 pre every 24hrs just from searching from there. I use it, why not earn free coins to search?

It takes about a week or less to be approved I think.

•••
They will have their own search engine in a year or less but right now it's a portal to different search locations. Google, Duckduckgo, twitter, etc..

Each time you search you get .25 pre coin/token using their beta portal. You can earn 8 pre every 24hrs just from searching from there. I use it, why not earn free coins to search?

It takes about a week or less to be approved I think.
ok - nice. Thanks for sharing!(y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back