Domain Empire

reviews Worth Anything?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nitx

Impact
Hey guys,

Decided to give this domain flipping a shot. I've been buying domains for a while but I've never tried to sell them. Some are for old project that never eventuated. Here are some of my domains, let me know what you think.

whatdollar.com
megalag.com
antaid.com
mustwake.com
fonefox.com (not selling - check it out for phone specifications)

Let me know if you think any of them are worth something.

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No value on these list though.
you can auctioning here at namepros and get some nice amount that may have you happy with it.

•••
Hi Nixt,

Your page for fonefox.com is quite nice, congrats.

The rest of your domains are rather low quality IMHO. I have hard time to image any business or meaningful page connected to any of them, hence the people to whom you will try to sell them might have too. When registering domain it is good to imagine who will use it and why it will have value for them, bigger potential pool more likely you will sell. For generic names the feel, easiness of pronunciation and positiveness is the key. Good luck in future.

•••
Nice job on fonefox...if that has any income it could be sold for a pretty nice payday.

•••
You should invest TIME on fonefox as its nice and needs only traffic now!!

•••
Thanks for the feedback guys. I didn't think they would be worth much, although whatdollar.com got valued at $1,200 on esitbot. I see a few users on this site use this service, but I'm guessing it's not that reliable as is typical with most of those types of websites.

Nice to see a lot of you like fonefox.com. It's been a massive project of mine. I just cant seem to get it to outrank similar sites. Site I would consider to be far less appealing like gsmarena and fonearena.. Then again, they do have far more content and google loves content. I'm currently getting about 200 unique visits a day. Its still got a lot of room for growth. Hopefully once I get my facebook page up and running, social media will work its magic and help expose my website!

Again, thanks for the feedback! I'm looking forward to becoming an active member of this community :)

•••
Hi Nixt,

200 visitors is already nice base which you can build on. I think you should not focus on outranking big dogs right now, just try to increase your views steadily by adding more content. Maybe youtube channel with quick comparison could be interesting addition.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back