Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain worldagriculture.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

arjun29

Top Member
Impact
622
hand regged this domain.
Is it worth $10 or more?
Please appraise
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This doesnt work in the .org extension

$0
 
0
•••
Really? I would have thought it was ideal for .org. Sounds like a non-profit keyword - limited pool of end users. You never know. It's a decent hand reg, but I couldn't put a figure on it. The hyphenated .com and .net are being used, but they don't look like great end users. You might get lucky.
 
0
•••
Really? I would have thought it was ideal for .org. Sounds like a non-profit keyword - limited pool of end users. You never know. It's a decent hand reg, but I couldn't put a figure on it. The hyphenated .com and .net are being used, but they don't look like great end users. You might get lucky.

Yeah, thats what I checked and businesses would rather use hyphenated names in .com and .net rather than the .org

worldagriculture.info is available to if you want it
 
0
•••
I'll pass, thanks. There was a time when I was hoping I could get a nice world agriculture job with the UN. Had to get a real job instead. It is an interesting subject though.
 
1
•••
Definitely more that $10 :)
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back