Dynadot

news World News: All 160,000 Chinese Premium Four-Letters .BIZ Are Registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
World News: All 160000 Chinese Premium Four Letters .BIZ Are Registered.

Time K.O.: December 10th 2016 5:55PM China Time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay no prob. I must have missed the polite part after accusing me of "pushing my agenda" and "hijacking" the thread. When .info came up, what can I say ....

If you notice the first page i was discussing the .biz that I own.

Sorry for the misunderstanding .... Now back to .biz ....

•••
I have brot.biz, and not chinese...
BROT= 4l if CN buyer they can make anything from that letter.
The guy who posted this....

Also posted this one page back...

This thread is supposed to be about the .biz buyout and I for one would be grateful if we could get this back on topic. Right now it looks like it's been hijacked by people pushing their own agendas.

My God, freedom of speech. We understand the situation. Everyone on this page has voices their opinions on things. We acknowledge that we started at one topic; however we can not helped to bring or mentioned the other items that are associated with it. And it's always nice that people bringing their ideas, thoughts and experiences on such. Positive on things is always a plus. Just be cool on stuff like this. I thank you for your understanding.

•••
I have brot.biz, and not chinese...
Bcola, nice seeing you on here. 4l. readable & memorable. Your target for this name is not only Chinese market. So it's good name.

•••
BROT= 4l if CN buyer they can make anything from that letter.

My God, freedom of speech. We understand the situation. Everyone on this page has voices their opinions on things. We acknowledge that we started at one topic; however we can not helped to bring or mentioned the other items that are associated with it. And it's always nice that people bringing their ideas, thoughts and experiences on such. Positive on things is always a plus. Just be cool on stuff like this. I thank you for your understanding.

Yep and i'm exercising my freedom of speech too. Just saying there are other places to push .info. This is not the thread for that.

I'm in this area to read about the chip llll .biz buyout and llll .biz related topics.

And in direct relation to your post above I cannot see how numeric .info are associated with an llll .biz chip buyout.

Thanks

•••
Yep and i'm exercising my freedom of speech too. Just saying there are other places to push .info. This is not the thread for that.

I'm in this area to read about the chip llll .biz buyout and llll .biz related topics.

And in direct relation to your post above I cannot see how numeric .info are associated with an llll .biz chip buyout.

Thanks

Thanks

My definition of domains name are consist with letter and numbers. My definition of freedom of speech, are go ahead express your thoughts and opinions; because it does not say here that you can only mentioned one item. I do wear glasses maybe I didn't see that restriction posted on here.

•••
This has descended into nonsense I'm outta here....

•••
•••
You see ... it's easy to go off topic, lol.

Best of luck to the .biz'ers! We never know what will happen in this crazy market these days.

I hope everyone does well. :)

•••
You see ... it's easy to go off topic, lol.

Best of luck to the .biz'ers! We never know what will happen in this crazy market these days.

I hope everyone does well. :)
That kind of situation is normal..

•••
I'm a .info numeric guy. I think it's extremely underrated. There are still numerous ULTRA premium 6n .info left i.e 333389, etc ..... and many that begin with quad sets (starting with 4 consecutive digits).

In Asia and all around the world they are putting up more numeric .info sites than any other extension, which is why I've been slowly accumulating them.

This was a random search I did awhile ago on numeric .info. Note that the .com and the other extensions are NOT in use for these, but the .info is. The demand for premium .info numerics may very well rival .com before it's over.

www.888881.info (website)
www.988888.info (Domain for sale from China for $800)
www.888887.info (Domain for sale from China for $800)
www.888999.info (Domain for sale 25k)
www.88333.info (website)
www.998888.info (website)
www.888777.info (website)
www.99915.info (website)
www.66655.info (website)
www.989898.info (website)
www.88000.info (website)

etc.... there are countless number of parked .info numeric websites going up in China right now, but I guess we're not allowed to post links to those sites with ads, but they're endless. Guess what? Hardly none for .com and .net.

And there are several ULTRA premiums in 6n .info left. It's a sleeping giant in my opinion. People are crazy to pass up this last opportunity to get in the game with ULTRA premium 6n .info. I personally grabbed 880000.info this morning, as well as 777789.info. A guy in China barely beat me to grabbing 1238888.info yesterday. Look at the WHO IS.

While everyone keeps doing the great buyout with LLLL .biz, I'll probably continue to accumulate ultra premium 6n .info. B-) Any ultra premium pattern of 6n on any of the popular extension will have a future, and glad I have time to keep accumulating them. It's the best kept secret and well received around the world.

$25,000 for a 6N.info.. Okay, I think someone put drugs in my tea cup.. Did I really read this?

•••
So to stay on topic, here is some .biz sales fodder for us to ponder about:

http://namebio.com/?s=wM3kTOwgjM

gold.biz sold for 20,640 USD

and

huge.biz sold for 100 USD

I am not seeing any CHIPS in there. Maybe it will take some time after the buyout for sales to appear.

•••
At the current rate, I'd be happy to sell brot.biz for 100 if there are any takers. Again brot is not chip and also the biz buyout may be pure speculation.

•••
Wow I think this is a dangerous buyout and would not reg anything normally in this extension, might work for a few but many may be left behind when it drops off

•••
Wow I think this is a dangerous buyout and would not reg anything normally in this extension, might work for a few but many may be left behind when it drops off

Yes even gold.biz for going so low is an indication for the lack of popularity of biz.

If you want to buy 1000 * 8$ Reg fee biz, then there are better ways to blow money.

But we can't say how crazy this will be and how crazy wrong we could be...

•••
I look forward greatly to see how much of this stuff will be dropping vs renewing in 8 months of now.

•••
One thing is clear - the big jump (10x) that we saw after LLLL.org buyout was more of a fluke than a norm (it's hard to sell for more than $10, even with patterns).
But I still rather have LLLL.biz than 5882017.info or zrt6768.com
A least they have some (western) end user potential.

•••
I would imagine from a branding point of view the .global and .online extensions would be just as effective if not better than .biz - I guess it's just a matter of personal preference more than anything else... I've also come to realize that as far as speculating what might happen with the domain market and assume that certain domains are worth more and some are worth less based on current trends and past trends is not by any means a true reflection of what may happen. At the end of the day the sellers are human and the buyers are human... so if one human being (seller) see's a domain to be worth a certain amount... based on his own logic then it is certainly possible for a few other human beings to also see the potential of that domain being worth the same amount or more... sure the majority of people might not see the value in the domain but there could be even a handful of people who do see the value.... it might not be market value...but TO THEM either personally or in relation to their own business it could have a distinct value. If the seller is willing to hold onto the domain and is not in a hurry to sell it then Im sure in time he would be able to get his price...

•••
I am not seeing any CHIPS in there. Maybe it will take some time after the buyout for sales to appear.

Namebio does not report any sales under $100.

•••
•••
Wow... looks like the .biz is taking bringing in some decent sales.. Gold.biz fetched a decent price indeed..but I wonder if that was more to do with the actual niche (Gold) I think most Gold domains would sell for a decent price... just mu opinion though, off course I could be wrong... :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back