NameSilo

domain WorkAccident.us opinions

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markster

Established Member
Impact
0
Got WorkAccident.us and started development. Has some traffic now and alexa rating for USA of around 500k. Any opinion on value would be appreciated. Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well it's a nice domain except for that extension. For whatever reason ".us" domain names have a real bad reputation on here.
 
0
•••
Well it's a nice domain except for that extension. For whatever reason ".us" domain names have a real bad reputation on here.

...since when? I know a lot of people on here who enjoy .us domains, including myself. I think it's a great domain name and I would look to see if there are any law firms who may be interested in it.
 
0
•••
..

Thanks everyone for the opinion, I like .US domains and think they have the potential to be very good sites. I checked around and there are some very good sales history for .US extensions.

Any more suggestions?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back