Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wordpress Programmer Needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MildSeven

Established Member
Impact
2
I need someone who knows Wordpress like the back of their hand.

I'm not looking for a blogger. I'm just looking for someone who can set up a blog for me because there's certain things I need that's different from most other blogs I've read.

Payment will be made to person through Paypal for their work.

Serious inquiries only, please! :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
do you require codex ?
 
0
•••
I've been doing wordpress work for quite some time already, and we can discuss your requirements via MSN at clivepal @ gmail . com if you're still looking for a coder. Let me know, PM or anything would do.
 
0
•••
Hi, please hit me up, we can check on that one:)
 
0
•••
I know wordpress very well. Let me know if you still need someone.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back