NameSilo

Wordpress plugin developer needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Part-Time ZombieVIP Member
Impact
153
Needed - wordpress plugin developer. I need a wordpress plugin to work with both connectcommerce.com(google) and cj.com feeds. Must be able to pull product feeds and be automatically placed into individual posts by count/choice. That's the basics of it anyways, obviously much more will be needed to make it fully functional.

Please contact me if you can do such work. You must be able to demonstrate prior plugin work.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm narrowing down my sources so if you have these skills let me know soon before I fill the job!
 
0
•••
I have sent PM regarding wordpress work and provide time for meeting face to face.Please PM me with time of meeting and contact ID
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back