Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Wordpress changing themes for multiple blogs on domain?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

helloypi

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I tried posting this question on wordpress org, but they take forever to get back to you.

Anyway, I have a site were I am hosting multiple blogs for different users and the same domain. Now I want to use the same theme across all of them ffspring. Is there a way to do this through myphpadmin - if so how?

Or can I log into there account somehow (can I get there passwords of phpadmin) and log in?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
http://www.tamba2.org.uk/wordpress/phpmyadmin/

I think this will prove useful to you.

Just make sure though.

phpMyAdmin allows you to interact with the database directly: it also lets you mess up the database directly. There is no "undo" or "undelete" in your database. Always exercise caution when working with the database.
 
0
•••
The records 'template' and 'stylesheet' in wp_options is probably what you are looking for. (It might be something else instead of 'wp').

:tu:

Dan
 
0
•••
I came up with a soloution I just renamed the folder to the default theme folder. That worked. Still these are all helpful comments.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back