Word substitution/translator script in perl?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

tomcarl

Top Member
Impact
3,975
Hello,

Anyone have or know of a site where I could find a simple/very basic translation script, preferably in perl? (one of the few langs I have experience doing minor editing)

Basically a page where one could input a string of text in a textbox and it'll output/translate to another version of the word I assign on the same page.

So you would type in the textbox "Hello Bob" and it'll display "Greetings Bob" or whatever I assign to the specific keyword.

This is probably extremely basic to some of the pros out there I know, figured I'd try my luck here first before going on google mission.

Any info much appreciated, thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back