Domain Empire

analysis Word + 2-letter Acronym Domains - Signs of hope, but not for R2R sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I did an evaluation today on a word + 2-Letter acronym that bombed out most categories of analysis and failed in the reseller data. The acronym itself, even though the word + 2-Letter combination has no trends, shows signs of hobbyist or small business potential.

If you have assets like these and having a hard time reselling them, this shines some light as to why and provides a way to creatively spin them to recoup some of your investment, if you are good with outbound and presentations.

Take a look at some of the foot notes and takeaway:
Asset Type:
Dictionary-Word + Acronym-Abbreviation / Brandable / Psychological Influence
Note: That's a great soothing, loving, and psychologically pleasing word. Branding with positive psychological words is favored over negative words.
Note: There are 151 acronyms for your 2 letter combination. That's great news, it means you have a very large pool of potential end-users. Now you just have to sort through them to find out which ones work the best with your Word + 2-Letter combination and dig deeper into research on each.
Note: Unfortunately, there is no sales data to justify any reseller liquidity in your combination.
Backlink Consideration:
Since you mentioned the asset may have been developed before, I wanted to check for any backlink value. Unfortunately, your asset had no backlinks to check. - Source
Opinion:
While your asset has no evident reseller liquidity, I think it could work for a small business in the right situation. Check those acronyms and identify the best combinations.

There are a ton of T-Shirts using the combination, so I can see why you monetized it that way before. A hobbyist may want it for the same reason.

The hard part is identifying the potential end-user, gathering more research on their specific niche, formulating a presentation, negotiating, and closing.

Your asset does have good reseller liquidity in today's market, however, you will still have to do a lot of leg-work to find the right buyer and apply the hard parts I also mentioned above, which in most cases, investors fail at.
Full Evaluation - VIP/Gold Only

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back