Not open for further replies.

maya-zir

Top Member
Impact
Does it sound good?
How much could it cost?
I see in google tattoo prices are from $100 per hour

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does it sound good?
How much could it cost?

This could be worth hundreds to an end user.

Not much to anyone else, imo.

•••
This could be worth hundreds to an end user.
Not much to anyone else, imo.
Hm... but thats I need - to sell it to the end user... any startup tattoo salon..
Hundreds is how much? 200, 300, 500, 800, 900?
How much set the bin?

•••
Hm... but thats I need - to sell it to the end user... any startup tattoo salon..
Hundreds is how much? 200, 300, 500, 800, 900?
How much set the bin?

You need to find out if there IS an end user, and whether or not they are doing well, financially.

Btw, it's a terrible name for a tattoo artist.

I don't think I would allow someone to ink me if they go by "wonder".

It won't very likely sell.

Last edited:
•••
You need to find out if there IS an end user, and whether or not they are doing well, financially.
I know, but depends on the end user location.
I checked USA tattoo prices and the lowest was 100$
I think set up 500 as bin will be ok, but I am not sure, so preffer to ask

•••
•••
Does it sound good?
How much could it cost?
You would have to find a tattoo parlor with that name to sell it to them. Really, that is the only buyer.

So, if you dont see one, when you search using google, I'm thinking $0 for this domain.

•••
You would have to find a tattoo parlor with that name to sell it to them. Really, that is the only buyer.
So, if you dont see one, when you search using google, I'm thinking $0 for this domain.
I dont need.
It could be a startup or tattoo salon which need to upgrade

•••
•••
I don't like the name. It's two words thrown together and they don't really make much sense.

I would guess the name won't sell at all.

Thus I agree with NYjimbo that only someone who specufically has a tattoo parlor of that name or wants it would want to buy it but it's a longshot.

•••
Thanks.
More opinions, please...

•••
I don't like the name. It's two words thrown together and they don't really make much sense.

I would guess the name won't sell at all.

Thus I agree with NYjimbo that only someone who specufically has a tattoo parlor of that name or wants it would want to buy it but it's a longshot.
I agree with these three people. Not the best name for a tattoo parlour. And a tattoo parlour (who is starting up) would not spend much money for a domain, because their business is mainly offline. website is optional for them. Very tough to sell even for $500.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back