Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Won my first GD auction

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rokoroko

Top Member
Impact
1,166
Hi guys,

I have finally joined the club of auctions in GD and won an auction recently.

it is a robot DN : Robot6 dot com

rokoroko
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
congrats. how many bidders?


what are your plans for it?
 
0
•••
Any particular meaning for the 6?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Any particular meaning for the 6?
not aware of any, I was looking after robot DN, so I have checked all numbers and one seems to have an auction on GD.
 
0
•••
another one is: 8KSport
8K here means 8K definition
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back