domains Within moves from .com to .co

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Within describes themselves as a personal branding company and are leaving .com for a .co. The company had been using AgencyWithin.com but has now moved to the shorter, one word domain name, Within.co. AgencyWithin.com was registered in 2015 when the company was founded. There is also a company running on the domain hack With.in, Within […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sad.

AgencyWithin.com
or
Within.co

Dont like the choices :yuck:

•••
Two word.com vs one word.co

•••
Ouch. Lots of lost emails going to Within.com. Just think of those customer generated emails that will not be returned. Bad business decision.

•••
•••
Ouch. Lots of lost emails going to Within.com. Just think of those customer generated emails that will not be returned. Bad business decision.

They would have a plan for it.

•••
•••
How do you plan for customers trying to email your company and the emails not being returned?

Ensure that.com incoming mails will be forwarded automatically to .co.

Mailers will get a reply from .co stating change of domain.

Also, most likely, they have informed customers before, about the domain change.

Last edited:
•••
Ensure that.com incoming mails will be forwarded automatically to .co.

Mailers will get a reply from .co stating change of domain.

Also, most likely, they have informed customers before; about the domain change.
That would work great if Within.co also owned Within.com, but I don't believe they do. Theres no question within.com will get emails intended for within.co. Both employees and customers will make the mistake.

I believe you are speaking that the old .com address should be forwarded to the new .co. Sure, that should be given and not much of an issue.

•••
That would work great if Within.co also owned Within.com, but I don't believe they do. Theres no question within.com will get emails intended for within.co. Both employees and customers will make the mistake.

I believe you are speaking that the old .com address should be forwarded to the new .co. Sure, that should be given and not much of an issue.

That is what I meant! I should have been clearer.

•••
Not the smartest move. Unless they are based in Colombia.:xf.smile:

•••
Despite what @Internet.Domains noted, and which happens, we have to accept the fact that .CO is actually establishing itself as a genuine alternative to the .COM. Of course, I wouldn't, under any circumstances, change from .COM to .CO , but many companies are doing this these days, and what is even worse, is when you have the .COM developed, as in this case.

•••
everytime I think what if the buyers sending offers to offers @ thebrands.coM instead of offers @ thebrands.co

🤔

and now I am thinking to move to dawt com or. net 😐

•••
everytime I think what if the buyers sending offers to offers @ thebrands.coM instead of offers @ thebrands.co

🤔

and now I am thinking to move to dawt com or. net 😐

Welcome to the club! (not .net)

•••
Back