Domain Empire

Win Thousands in Cash & Prizes Playing The Domain Game!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael

NameBio.comTop Member
NameBio.com
Impact
The Domain Game for iOS and Android is closing in on a major milestone, ONE MILLION questions played! To celebrate we're giving away cash and prizes from the MERGE! conference, NamePros, DNAcademy, Payoneer Escrow, and Efty.

Details and ticket leader-board can be found here:
https://namebio.com/1million

Good luck if you decide to play!

I thought it would be fun to post screenshots of crazy sales that tricked you, show off your longest streaks, etc. right here in this thread. I'll randomly select one of you for a free week-long featured listing on our site to promote one of your auctions or BIN sales.

Just click "Upload a File" and you can select right from your phone's camera roll. Then click to insert a thumbnail once it is done. Just takes a second.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll get the ball rolling with a bad beat :)

IMG_4258.PNG

Wow...

Last edited:
•••
•••
YN99aA.jpg
Good luck :)

Last edited:
•••
20624115_10211349769232841_1839755766_n.png

It looks like it was a website for a private servers of some Chinese video game.

Thanks for the contest @Michael

•••
Longest streak: 20
Second longest streak: 14

I don't expect to break my 20 streak record anytime soon... There's always a curveball sale that throws me off when I'm on a roll.

•••
I thought for sure this one sold for more!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 77
•••
Hey @Michael, have the winners been contacted?

•••
Hey @Michael, have the winners been contacted?
Not yet, I had to travel at the last minute and just got back a few hours ago. Will be drawing the winners hopefully later today, or tomorrow morning at the absolute latest. Sorry for the delay.

•••
Below is the tentative list of winners. Everyone has until this Wednesday (Sept 6th) at midnight ET to get back to me, otherwise they will be replaced with a new winner. So that means if your name isn't on the list you may still have a shot at winning, keep checking the post below for updates.

https://namebio.com/blog/road-1-million-contest-winners-announced/

Also the winner of the free week-long featured listing on NameBio.com was @Ali Azam so please shoot me a PM and I'll let you know how to collect.

Thanks for playing!

Edit: Everyone claimed their prizes, the list of winners is finalized.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back