IT.COM

Starter Time Based Game - Ready for promotion.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

Unfortunately, I'm totally unable to invest in marketing and further development as time is ticking way too fast for me these days.
So.. sadly, I'm selling my side project. Time and effort that I had to put in this one are pretty much immeasurable in fiat, but whatever. It's better to be sold than buried.

Few lines about the game. (Copypasta from main page):

Here's a list of various activities that you can perform to improve your well being and wealth:
  • Items
  • Tame and Train Beasts : Horses and Dragons, but soon who knows what else.
  • Build Properties - From a small tavern to I'm shocked by the purpose of that building, you can make a fortune.
  • Fight against other players. Obviously... here's where you get the respect, the fame, the gold or you don't.
  • Race against other players. Get a mount, a dragon and earn respect! It's kind off funny that sometimes an old, crippled cunt can outmatch a scary looking dragon, but it is what it is.
  • Train your character. Muscles can always be handy if you have to or just want to split some skulls. Fortunately, we have the right training programs like skull crushing with bare hands, blindfolded knife fighting and few more, also very friendly oriented activities.
  • Go to school? Doing that doesn't sound to be something for a furious warrior, but if you decide to become a Seer, their madness and evilness for some reason increase by studying human anatomy and other weird scientific and not so scientific subjects.
  • Get a job.. something like part-time executioner or torturer?
  • Advance with levels to become more powerful, on the top of the ranks and closer to the gods!
// each class has their own pros and cons, players can purchase items, you can create new items that affect player abilities etc.

The game is in playable, production state.
!!!
Which does not mean that there is no further stuff to be done,fixed, changed and/or optimized.
Such needs has every single website or application.

Why would you consider investing in it?

Based on your financial and spare time resources, there are two general types of investment:
- You are experienced in PHP/MySQL in such case could further expand functionality. It will be a billion times faster to go from the game current state than from ground zero.
- You can simply pour cash to promote it here and there, just to convert sales & even eventually to hire someone to expand and maintain the game.

Stuff that can be sold to players :
- In-game currency : HS (Hacksilber)
- Gold
- Energy refill packs
- VIP

> Link to Game Of Nords or Google : game of nords / Bing : game of nords <
I can not provide an actual demo, player account as it might get locked, so you will have to make your own. Sorry.

What's included in this sale :
- .ZIP file that contains all from the server + database.
- Domain name.
- No support at all. I will simply send you all the stuff and from that point on you will have to deal with it on your own.
If you have some basic knowledge over your own hosting provider, super basic in PHP and MySQL, you will be totally able to run it.

If you think that you will be unable to set it up on your own, like uploading the zip, unzipping it, setting up a database, importing the database from the zip, eventually configuring CloudFlare and the domain, please do not bid on this as I will not provide ANY support.
It sounds scary, but I want to be clear now, so there can be no further disappointment on your side.

!!! Once you receive the zipped files and the database, the domain will be pushed to your Namecheap account.
If you don't have such, you will have to make one.

!!! Next, the domain will be removed from my CloudFlare account, so you can add and configure it on your own account.
There, you will eventually have to : add the domain, point it to your hosting, setup all the CloudFlare stuff.

Asking minimum of $1500 or best offer.
Payment can be done through PayPal/Crypto/Bank Transfer.
Note that for bank transfer, you will very likely have to wait few days. As banks are being ... banks. 200 years behind current time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Boop beep, I honestly can't believe that there's zero interest towards a project that is already functioning and waiting there to be monetized.

•••
•••
Price negotiable.
Urgent.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back