Dynadot

Willing to pay $50.00 for Php5 install only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I need php5 to be installed with php 4 on to my plesk server, because the php5 that was installed previously was pulled down due to errors. So right now i need to get php 5 up and running with php.

Only thing to it is that it has to be installed that it can work with plesk by having the same settings, configs, and paths as the current php4 has.

It has been done before, so it is possible.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is PHP5 compatible with Plesk yet?

I'm not sure as I have not use Plesk before, but if it is not compatible, I guess you shouldn't go ahead to install that as it may break something ~

And another thing is that PHP5 is NOT compatible with some scripts like phpBB add-ons and Discuz (< 2.5) web board as I have tried it myself. I used to get PHP5 running, but now I have PHP4 and PHP5 running in parallel due to incompatible issues occured with some of the scripts my customers running ~

Last edited:
•••
May I suggest you have your admin recompile Apache with PHP5. If you are one of those "companies" that doesn't have proper admins, I can do it for you.

•••
Php5

I would like to run php 4 and php 5 both so we wont have a problem. There are couple of reasons my techs arent doing it i dont let them install and its something we can contract so we would like to save our time and spend it on other issues as were on a major project right now.

Last edited:
•••
This will take merely a matter of seconds for an experienced admin and if you want to pay more by having someone else spend the time doing, msn me and I'll have it done.

•••
Deal

I have struck a deal with some one already. Thank you for all your time.

Thanks again

(thread can be closed)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back