Domain Empire

trade Willing to exchange an NFT(or multiple NFTs) with domains. Please DM to discuss if you are interested

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

narek

Top Member
Impact
Hello NPers. I have a very large collection of NFTs, and want to exchange them for 1-2 word .COM or .ORG domains. If you want to discuss it, please DM.

Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
An NFT deal as opposed to money is often put out there if an owner is struggling to sell the NFT's in question, and looking to offload into a more saleable asset. I don't mean to be critical, but an NFT is so speculative. You can say a domain is too, but to say they're equally saleable, with comparable value...that isn't often the case, hence the proposed alternative to paying with money. IMO

Last edited:
•••
An NFT deal as opposed to money is often put out there if an owner is struggling to sell the NFT's in question, and looking to offload into a more saleable asset. I don't mean to be critical, but would you swap an NFT for a domain if they're equally saleable, with comparable value? Doesn't add up. IMO
I am not struggling at all. The collection was released yesterday and already has 6000+ likes on Opensea. Not priced yet. If you want to know more details just DM.

•••
Very interesting concept! What kind of domains are you looking for? Like Web3-based, or ICANN-based?

•••
Very interesting concept! What kind of domains are you looking for? Like Web3-based, or ICANN-based?
I am looking for ICANN based names. .COM and .ORG only. But can consider ENS domain if it is really good

•••
I am not struggling at all. The collection was released yesterday and already has 6000+ likes on Opensea. Not priced yet. If you want to know more details just DM.
I'm good. Sorry to be critical by the way. If someone out there did it and inspected the NFT's / saw value, so be it. Hope you find a deal

•••
I'm good. Sorry to be critical by the way. If someone out there did it and inspected the NFT's / saw value, so be it. Hope you find a deal
Thank you 👍

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back