• 4th

votes
    11.8%

• 17 votes
  • Ended 20 years ago
  • Final results
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have registered, and will continue to do so as opportunities come up. However, a lot of the .name-relevant keywords have already been taken.

Why do you ask - will cnobin be offering these soon?

•••
LOL
Cnobin want to offer .name. But before that, we want to check the popularity of .name.
Thanks armstrong!

•••
Ive never reged a .name and probably never will ... :(

•••
I don't see myself registering one any time soon, as armstrong pointed out all the goodies are long gone...

Mike

•••
That is not my experience. Still, it is the last choice for me. Most of the names I register are for resale and if I find a good .name I'll pick it up. But, it really has to be a gem.

•••
•••
.NAME is great for surname or genealogy related, plus there are still quite a few relevant and desirable .name still available... just have to look! ;)

zdscn said:
will you register .name?

•••
•••
Probably not....I don't like them much..there's really no point.

•••
Don't seem valuable so therfore I don't buy them :(

At 100 posts now :) and 200 NP!!! :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

•••
nope. i only reg .com and sometimes .net

•••
I would; it just depends upon what is available.

•••
•••
Reged only one - CAA.name (available for the right offer :D )

Only reged it because of the the good LLL and all other TLD's are taken. Every other .name I've considered has been taken, so don't see much in the future.
( I did the poll)

•••
I don't register .name domains because they cost more than .com/.net domains, and the .com/.net are usually the ones that bring in the type-ins.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back