Dynadot

domains Will you bid on the Domain King's Domains?

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Monte Cahn has convinced Rick Schwartz aka The Domain King to put some of his domain names in the NamesCon - Right Of The Dot Auction (ROTD.com), The live auction kicks off today at 3 PM Central Time.

Rick has put up 5 x 4N.com Domains, Check them out Robbies Blog: Will you be bidding?

https://robbiesblog.com/will-you-bid-on-the-domain-kings-domains/11439

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its odd to see R. Schwartz placing his names in the ROD.
Rick has explicitly made it clear, he doesn't sell to domainers.

His prices are strictly for highest use end users.

If one of those names sells, I'll be shocked.

•••
With reserves or no reserves?

•••
They have reserves, Over $100K but not specified the exact amount.

Last edited:
•••
I like 1969. Moon landing year, could be a good memorable brand for space/space tourism.

If you was born one of those years, maybe one of those is a good domain to build a brand on, but would you pay $100k+ for it?

I wouldn't but good luck to him.

Last edited:
•••
I like 1969. Moon landing year, could be a good memorable brand for space/space tourism.

Clutching at straws though trying come up with end-user use for these names, if you was born one of those years, maybe one of those is a good domain to build a brand on, but would you pay $100k+ for it?

I wouldn't but good luck to him.
That's actually a damn good idea mate for the right business plan. Wasn't thinking the space route.

•••
•••
I don't sell to domainers unless you pay the 100k.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back