IT.COM

discuss Will stimulus checks create uptake in domain sales?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domaindogged

Top Member
Impact
Thoughts or Predictions
Floodgates to open?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i agree; but $1,400 is a drop in the bucket to the $30 Trillion deficit, so use the money wisely

Last edited:
•••
my only question;how long honeymoon period

should also, theoretically boost stocks, inflation

Fair question to ask, i asked myself

Last edited:
•••
•••
Liquor sales yes
Domain sales No

•••
maybe for some low xxx sales.

Nothing for retail / 4-fig and above - the amount doesn't really change things for those.

So in essence, not really.

•••
$300 unemp. weekly thru Sept 6 (Labor Day)
One-time $1,400 direct deposit most americans

Adjust your prices accordingly ; )

The program is designed to get back to work, — Why not promote chance b your own boss?

Sense a short-term boost market, at the worst;
Just remember; not to overcharge;
and whatev you believe,
The money isnt unlimited; thru September 6.,
barring unforeseen extensions in the program.

Last edited:
•••
$1400 won't get end-users what they are looking for, lol.

Some domainers might use it for auctions or hand-regs the same way retail stock traders used theirs to buy stocks, although there are far less domain traders than stock traders so I doubt it will make a huge difference, if anything all that money printing just means prices will go up in general.

•••
Federal employees get $1,400 a week, so probably buyers are these lucky folks.

•••
The total package is 1.9 trillion, it will affect every segment of every industry. Domain prices should be rising 15% to 25% yearly already. The hurdle rate was above 20% in 2020. Holding cash is economic self-serfdom and it will be going to productive assets at an increasingly faster rate. Denominate in Bitcoin and save as much of it as possible.

•••
•••
The total package is 1.9 trillion, it will affect every segment of every industry. Domain prices should be rising 15% to 25% yearly already. The hurdle rate was above 20% in 2020. Holding cash is economic self-serfdom and it will be going to productive assets at an increasingly faster rate. Denominate in Bitcoin and save as much of it as possible.
bitcoin should be a choice also for your stimulus check. :)

•••
Liquor sales yes
Domain sales No
Marijuana sales yes
Hooker sales----------------------hell yeaaaaaaaaa way uppppppp
pent up dickie demand!! what virus??!!

•••
Thanks to the current President Trump ! (do you see president's name on checks?)

People may not buy domains with their stimulus checks, but
they know their customers will have more money to spend.

Last edited:
•••
I doubt anyone is buying domains specifically with their stimulus which is personal not business related— except for domainers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back