IT.COM

Will NP upgrade to vb5?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope NP doesn't upgrade their forum ever again. The changes during the last forum upgrade caused some pretty big problems here in my opinion. I personally feel the upgrade crippled the forum in certain ways.

•••
There are no plans to upgrade again at this time. The last upgrade did take quite a toll. There are so many custom coded option here that to upgrade again would be quite a challenge. :)

•••
I hope NP doesn't upgrade their forum ever again. The changes during the last forum upgrade caused some pretty big problems here in my opinion. I personally feel the upgrade crippled the forum in certain ways.
+1 :'(

•••
The changes during the last forum upgrade caused some pretty big problems here in my opinion. I personally feel the upgrade crippled the forum in certain ways.
How?

I already don't recommend upgrading to vBulletin 4 - but when 5 rolls around I think we should. Once vBulletin 4.1/4.2-ish is released, vB 3.8 will no longer receive support, bug fixes, or security fixes.

•••
•••
•••
i would say take some time Right now we wont required the upgrade

•••
I agree. I see no need for an upgrade at the moment.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back