IT.COM

discuss Will All 5-Letter .com's be taken before end of this year (2017)?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
With all 4L .com's being taken for about 10 years. And, the current trends of brandable 5L .com's as well as those who like Chinese Premium. With 4L .com even random junk mixed letters are taken that in my opinion are horrible combinations of letters that make no sense yet they go for over $200 to resells. Is the same thing about to happen with 5L .com's will all of them be regged by end of year? If, so will 5L .com's hit a floor price of over $100 for chips? And, over $100 for the average brandable on reseller market? Also will random junk sequences of 5L hit over $80? Will all this happen this year, why or why not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The last days I have been scanning through 1000s upon 1000s of domains. I the end I searched primarily on recurring letters and patterns. I ended up buying the 14 "best" domains I found. Here is the list:

vrote (wrote - vr..)
emmoi (bit similar to emoji kinda)

triple repeating:
emmmy (emmy)
diiim (deem)
tuuub (tube)
kuuut (cute)
kakks (a name)

triple + double :
ummum (yum / nam nam)

2x double's
izzir
xussu

xohho
wurru

triple vowels:
ipiwi
axaja

others:
xifco
droab
zicee
ulleo
tidod
broiz
fefio

•••
Unlikely, as prices of 4l.com are decreasing in 2017, so few will invest in random 5L.com
Very much a "lottery" category I suspect

•••
With all 4L .com's being taken for about 10 years. And, the current trends of brandable 5L .com's as well as those who like Chinese Premium. With 4L .com even random junk mixed letters are taken that in my opinion are horrible combinations of letters that make no sense yet they go for over $200 to resells. Is the same thing about to happen with 5L .com's will all of them be regged by end of year? If, so will 5L .com's hit a floor price of over $100 for chips? And, over $100 for the average brandable on reseller market? Also will random junk sequences of 5L hit over $80? Will all this happen this year, why or why not?

the same thing will never happen to 5l.com as happens to 4l.com.. no more that something identical will occur with 3l.com vs 4l.com ... etc.. it's a math thing..

but... in order to see happen what you talk about to 5L.com... at the prices you mention.. those as you call them junky 4l.com will need to go up in prices first.. to way more than they are now.. which in itself is an unlikely thing to occur.. at least not for a while..

•••
u asked a question, and people have agreed, and answered, and explained why so, in multiple ways. I guess there is nothing more to say?

•••
I made some up and regged them. Sold recently Tixoz*com and last week Favou*com

Just bought WLLET.COM through here

•••
I made some up and regged them. Sold recently Tixoz*com and last week Favou*com

Just bought WLLET.COM through here

how much you geting for your 5L mate?

•••
Tixoz was around 120 euro i believe and favou 65 euros. I kind off threw them away i guess.

•••
Nooooo, Never, To many combinations, 5L.com has it's feet planted in the industry though, But they must either be a true acronym, very brandable or dictionary, some with "A" "E" "I" "U" at the beginning of specific dictionary words may hold some weight.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back