NameSilo

domain Wii,gd

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
677
I was wondering of what people thought of the above name. I think that the name suits the extention well, as .gd could stand for "Gaming Device".

All the major extentions as well as every single ccTLD are registered, except .md, .hn & .jobs, but these are quite expensive registration fees. Even the crappy subdomains like us.com, uk.com, eu.com are registered.

Comments & appraisals appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've never heard of that ext. before do you just make that up. I think this would be a worthless ext. for a domain name. the wii is very popular right now. I'm not surprised!
 
0
•••
I have an even crappy extension, Wii.name :yell:

I would say it is good for own development purpose, but as for resell value, very close to reg fee. An end user may pay low $xxx and hopefully mid. :)

Good luck
 
0
•••
john's TLD Domain said:
I've never heard of that ext. before do you just make that up. I think this would be a worthless ext. for a domain name. the wii is very popular right now. I'm not surprised!

No, I didn't make up extention! It's an actual ccTLD extention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.gd
 
0
•••
Any other appraisals?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back