NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

michael petsch

Established Member
Impact
WifiBubble.com

Worth giving this a brand and trying to sell as a brandable? When spoken out-loud wifi bubble flows nicely. watcha think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like a decent name by the sound, clarity and meaning.
I believe you may park this with BB or some other brandable marketplace with a $3,500 price tag and wait.

•••
Looks like a decent name by the sound, clarity and meaning.
I believe you may park this with BB or some other brandable marketplace with a $3,500 price tag and wait.
Thank you :)

•••
Bump, any other appraisals?
I submitted to BB today lets see what they say.

•••
I'm afraid BB won't accept this one... No clear meaning and they don't currently have any names with "wifi" as a keyword.

There don't appear to be any existing end users, and I can't figure out what the term actually means, or how it would be used as a business brand. Is it referencing the little wifi icon on mobile devices? Or a notion that the number of people using wifi is unsustainable and the numbers will eventually come crashing down (i.e. the wifi bubble will burst)?

Not a great one for me, unless I'm missing something in the meaning. Reg fee value.

Always try to think of what type of business would use your name. You can also do additional research to see how popular your keywords are, and if there are any existing businesses using similar names.

•••
I'm afraid BB won't accept this one... No clear meaning and they don't currently have any names with "wifi" as a keyword.

There don't appear to be any existing end users, and I can't figure out what the term actually means, or how it would be used as a business brand. Is it referencing the little wifi icon on mobile devices? Or a notion that the number of people using wifi is unsustainable and the numbers will eventually come crashing down (i.e. the wifi bubble will burst)?

Not a great one for me, unless I'm missing something in the meaning. Reg fee value.

Always try to think of what type of business would use your name. You can also do additional research to see how popular your keywords are, and if there are any existing businesses using similar names.
When I saw this domain I pictured a device in my head you place on a table that put you in a wifi zone or "bubble" where people in a certain vicinity would get access to wifi. Makes sense to me lol.

•••
When I saw this domain I pictured a device in my head you place on a table that put you in a wifi zone or "bubble" where people in a certain vicinity would get access to wifi. Makes sense to me lol.
So a wireless modem? Router? :)

•••
If you're going to reg names based on future tech, your best bet is focusing on things that are already being developed. Research them, and pick a few names that either describe the tech (exact match) or use relevant keywords paired with popular branding words.

CryptoWorld is a great recent example.

•••
This is one of those unfortunate names that reads well and is memorable but has no clear target end user.

It has very little if any reseller value. There is a low chance someone somewhere will want it one day but it's the type of name I would only hold until renewal and if no offer comes in then so be it.

Good luck

•••
So a wireless modem? Router? :)
no not like that at all but I see where you;r
This is one of those unfortunate names that reads well and is memorable but has no clear target end user.

It has very little if any reseller value. There is a low chance someone somewhere will want it one day but it's the type of name I would only hold until renewal and if no offer comes in then so be it.

Good luck
usually my method anyways

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back