WiFi Hotspots (Wireless Access) Database - 15,581 Records

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

odditysoftware

Account Closed
Impact
The following database is available in either MySQL Dump, MS Access, MS Excel or SQL 2000 backup file. I am currently working with several different databrokers who have more to offer than possible to list. If there is something you are interested in that is not listed, just let me know, and I'll check with my vendors. If you would like to view more databases for sale, visit this page: http://www.odditysoftware.com/page-webcontentdata.htm

If you use the Purchase links, you will be sent an email with download instructions. The download is in MS Access format. If you require a different format, just reply back to the download email with the format you need, and I will arrange it for you.

WiFi Hotspots Worldwide (Wireless Access) Database
This database contains information WiFi (wireless Access Points) available worldwide. Wi-Fi (or Wi-fi, WiFi, Wifi, wifi), short for "Wireless Fidelity", is a set of standards for wireless local area networks (WLAN) currently based on the IEEE 802.11 specifications. New standards beyond the 802.11 specifications, such as 802.16 are currently in the works, they offer many enhancements, anywhere from longer range to greater transfer speeds.
Contents: Country, Category, Carrier, Location, City, State, Address, Zip, SSID
Price: $20.00 - PayPal Purchase
Price with resell rights: $40.00 - PayPal Purchase
Records: 15,581
Sample Data: Sample Data in Excel Spreadsheet

PM or email to scripting[at]gmail.com if interested. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back