IT.COM

Whypark Parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domianinvestor

Account Closed
Impact
Anyone know what feed they are using and how they pay? Since there is content is arbitrage allowed? Was thinking of applying to the beta program

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thebutler said:
Craig, does this mean that sites hosted by you will not be suffering in the SERPs? That would be good to know.

Thanks
db

2 of 3 domains I tested there a few months ago have been removed from Google's index.

•••
avi2l said:
CantStop,

I too lost indexing on some good domains. Have you filed for re-inclusion? I didn't think it necessary as a domain I had at the evo parking company had been officially banned and provided an option for re-inclusion in the webmaster tools, while others do not provide so. However, some of my whypark sites are indexed and doing fine.
I don't understand that proceedure.My first thought is that is like the button while you are waiting for traffic light to change.you can push button; minght make you feel good.but the light stays red until the machine tells it to change to green.As for official.Its not like you get a email officially telling you what problem is .You are supposed to guess by looking at a bunch of guidelines that really don't tell you much specifically.When you have sites that are pr with 100,s of incoming links and original content and all of the ads are pulled and then the sites are deindexed.That is about someone picking whypark located domains for enforcement .The keyword tool never could pick anything but the most generic results.If you put in a modified keyword it would return 0 articles so for example;you minght get 30 articles for mortgage but 0 for reverse mortgages.maybe that will work better now..but this is a function of the number&variety of articles available.What good to return results for modified keywords if they lead to the same article being displayed!

•••
I have changed my sites to keywords that were very specific so that no articles appear. And I have several unique articles in place. But I wonder if we file for re-inclusion while on wp servers, will the sites get re-included?

And the question still remains whether these sites that are de-indexed need to be re-included. I have one site that was at evo that states in Google Webmaster Tools that it is in violation and gives an option for re-inclusion right there. But these other sites just state that indexing can take time.

I wish we could have a direct answer from Google. Unfortunately, one of the largest and most powerful companies in the world has no access to customer support for this kind of matter.

With the amount of power that Google has over the ability of a person to conduct commerce and exercise their freedom of speech, you think that it should be regulated by someone. At least have a mechanism for one to have their matter presented and heard. I know they have won decisions over this matter, but seriously, if you think of their attempt to have Yahoo use their search, this is worse than the microsoft case.

•••
which just shows you

avi2l said:
I have changed my sites to keywords that were very specific so that no articles appear. And I have several unique articles in place. But I wonder if we file for re-inclusion while on wp servers, will the sites get re-included?

And the question still remains whether these sites that are de-indexed need to be re-included. I have one site that was at evo that states in Google Webmaster Tools that it is in violation and gives an option for re-inclusion right there. But these other sites just state that indexing can take time.

I wish we could have a direct answer from Google. Unfortunately, one of the largest and most powerful companies in the world has no access to customer support for this kind of matter.

With the amount of power that Google has over the ability of a person to conduct commerce and exercise their freedom of speech, you think that it should be regulated by someone. At least have a mechanism for one to have their matter presented and heard. I know they have won decisions over this matter, but seriously, if you think of their attempt to have Yahoo use their search, this is worse than the microsoft case.
the contempt they have for the millions of small publishers..Basically you are gum on the bottom of there shoe.They control everything and rig the game to line there pockets at our expense by controling the pay and the rules of inclusion at the same time .This presents a serious conflict of interest.A system similar to being a sharecropper.As soon as you make any money the terms will be changed to your disadvantage."the big boss".I just watched a interview with Eric S*hmitt explaining the "go*gle way".He opined that anyone who isn't happy with Go*gle the company goes out of its way to help them to do business with the competition.Lets all take a moment to have a laugh at that pious comment!

•••
A Dark One Way Street

avi2l said:

Hi All:

I totally agree here. Communicating with google is a dark one way street. Your told what they want to tell you, when they want to tell you and if they want to tell you.

I tried getting answers before I made a pretty good size angel investment in WhyPark, but got back a form letter to check the TOS.

I became committed after Craig laid out the new development program in detail for me. WhyPark,like all other companies, may have some issues to deal with, but Craig really has a good game plan, some of which he highlighted in this thread.

•••
Whypark new development program?

Has anyone seen anything further about the "new development program" since the influx of money to Whypark?
We have not seen any changes yet.

•••
teatime said:
Has anyone seen anything further about the "new development program" since the influx of money to Whypark?
We have not seen any changes yet.

Hi TeaTime:

We're looking at a September launch for a bunch of new features. The development program kicked off right after my investment at the end of April.

The WhyPark Ad feed is up and running well for anyone that was impacted with adsense.

I hope this answer helps. If I can answer any specific questions just let me know.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back