Dynadot

Whypark.com??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has had dealings with this company. It sounds superb.
Do they deliver on what they say?
And is anyone actually making more with them than the standard hosting sites - e.g. Sedo.

Thanks. James

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
staffjam said:
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has had dealings with this company. It sounds superb.
Do they deliver on what they say?
And is anyone actually making more with them than the standard hosting sites - e.g. Sedo.

Thanks. James

All parking services based on traffic coming from your domains. If no traffic going to your domains/website, simply no revenue.

•••
I have been using WP for 6 months now. As thewatcher mentioned, it depends on how much traffic your domain receives. You have to put in some efforts to build the traffic. Once that is done, you can surely make money from ad networks. It would be easier to monetize a domain that already receives traffic with WP.

•••
I have been with whypark going on 3 months now i think, I like the fact that i have full control of my website, I can promote my site's with search engines and ect, It's a much better alternative to domain name parking imo.

•••
only some days with them and i already made the money it cost me,
i almost doubled my revenue in one of my domains.

•••
sounds good! maybe i should try it myself.

Last edited:
•••
Hi, Thanks for your replies, I just have a few questions:

1) Does anyone know where the content comes from, who owns it and whether whypark has the legal rights to serve it. If not what’s to stop the content owners from suing the domain owner
2) Does Google view this kind of parking as legitimate for adsense? Are there any instances of whypark sites getting banned from adsense?
3) Has anyone experienced further problems?

Not meaning to sound negative – just doing my research.

Thanks for any replies.

•••
About adsense i m going to give an answer soon since i emailed them about
PHP:
http://www.cahotline.com
which uses whypark parking services.
When they reply back i post the answer here.

Last edited:
•••
whypark.com is not parking company, it is a hosting company. am I right?

•••
They are not a parking company at all, You have a complete website, with you ad publishers code on it, and you can mod anything you want to, They definatly aren't a parking site, In any way, shape or form.

•••
They are more of a content hosting service. Its not a parking service because they have no ads to serve .. its the domain owner who decides on what ad networks to use and they don't have to pay WhyPark a cut from their adsense revenues or any income earned. Which is the nice part.

I think the content comes from various article directories. For the legality of content question, its better to shoot an email to whypark. They would be able to provide the best answer. Almost all the WP sites have adsense on it and havent had any issues till date. However, it would be nice to learn what on!Spot hears from adsense.

Drawbacks/Issues - Bad support .. you are mostly on your own after signing up. I had sent them emails and never heard back. That was a couple of months back. I'm not sure if they have improved that aspect currently.

•••
Still waiting for reply.
I did the same for some other websites 1-2 months ago and i got answer so i think i ll get one now also.

•••
Why Park?

In short, a total waste of $99

•••
i m going to post 2 screenshots with revenues just to see the difference i had in earnings, with whypark being A LOT better for me.
My website is
PHP:
http://www.cahotline.com

1st attached image is revenue from parkingpanel for 2 days(10 and 11 of June)
2nd attached image is from adsense when i used whypark model again for 2 days(20 and 21 June)

those images tell the truth for my domain

i want to add that yesterday i made even more revenue about 2 times than i had with PP

Last edited:
•••
DanaTheDogMan said:

Not really, the advantage Whypark or even 1Plus has over the other parking programs is that you can pretty much advertise your name in many different ways such socialbookmarking, PPC advertising, link directories, craigs list and what have you, without fear of getting banned.
Most, if not all parking programs disallow these methods of driving traffic to your name and will terminate your account.

•••
DanaTheDogMan said:

Not in my case, It paid for itself in 2 days for me.

unholy1 said:
Not really, the advantage Whypark or even 1Plus has over the other parking programs is that you can pretty much advertise your name in many different ways such socialbookmarking, PPC advertising, link directories, craigs list and what have you, without fear of getting banned.
Most, if not all parking programs disallow these methods of driving traffic to your name and will terminate your account.

Ditto, And using it a redirect, is a great technic of driving traffic aswell, In my expiernces with it.

•••
IMO, Its definitely not a waste. For a dollar a domain...its the best resource available currently.

•••
I will say this, If you use the correct advertising, You will do well with your websites, I am contemplating writing an ebook on these resources, Not adwords..No....I have spent countless hours researching, and testing, My method is proven, And yes, It is 100% ethical and legal to the TOS of ad publishers. It may be a while before i pursue the ebook though.

•••
X,

Any tips for maximizing my Whypark accounts? Maybe some freebie advice before I got to pay for an ebook.

thanks

•••
The best advice i can give you is, Monetization, Use wordtracker.com to moneitize your keywords to your content, Get all your domain names verfied by google, Once you do that, add a google site map to all of your verified domain names, Then use google analytics to spot your traffic for you....The methods i use for advertising, I can't share at this time, But you have to spend some money, to make some money, Example of what i am doing, I am not spending more than $5 per day for adverting of 26 sites, My returns daily are high xx to low xxx daily, I am still testing out a few of the resources, once i complete all my research and testing, That is when i might publish an ebook on this...Our admin "Mark" brought some of this to my attention, Then i started doing the reserach really heavy and finding the right resources, Don't PM "Mark" LOL....He didn't find the resources, He just brought something to my attention, That lead me to begin research on my current advertising ways, Thanks Mark!!!!

Last edited:
•••
If you like hummer3.org, gpsdrive.com, realtor.ph let me know. I can only charge you for $2 each domain per year for a minimum $20 per order.

You can put adsense only:
- banner or letter head
- 300x250
- and skycraper ads

Redirect/Frame only.

Send payment to billing @needname.com with your domains.

Regards,
Em

•••
I can only go of my own experience on Whypark, and with it easily making more revenue than parking then it can't be a bad thing.
Very easy to set up. You have to host your own images, but you can set up a page with adsense, affiliate links, analytics, images etc in about 20mins.
With the articles they seem to get listed in google quickly and get traffic with some click throughs.

My whypark domains are listed in sig, if there are any questions or advice that i can give , then please pm me.

Cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back