NameSilo

discuss Why regging Libra domains IS a GOOD idea!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
well u know who has a thread on why not to buy Libra domains so this thread is why you SHOULD buy them! Thoughts why its a good idea?

Whats your best new Libra / Calibra regs?

any new news?

whatever you have on Libra / Calibra, what POSITIVE info only you have to share??

no mudslinging here, go to mr a's thread for that.

LIbraEmpowers.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here are some "libra" names available:

LibraMob.com
LibraAce.com
LibraTalent.com
LibraClicks.com
LibraBright.com
LibraOps.com
LibraSavvy.com

But if you register them and sell any I hope you will pay me 5% or $100 finder's fee, whichever is greater. ;)

Just keep in mind you are speculating. So there are inherent risks involved.

I would love you to register a whole portfolio of "libra" and "calibra" names and open up a niche "libra" domain marketplace on Domain Market Pro but really, I do wish you to succeed with your domain acquisitions. So just make sure impulsion and emotion don't get the best of you.

Make sure you use common sense, logic, and understand the potential market. And be certain there is a pool of potential buyers.

Last edited:
•••
•••
yea and bitcoin domains did so bad didnt they! im sure the same people said the same thing on them as they r on libra. wasnt bitcoin a tm issue too at the time?

•••
yea and bitcoin domains did so bad didnt they! im sure the same people said the same thing on them as they r on libra. wasnt bitcoin a tm issue too at the time?

I think you need to do some research before comparing bitcoin and libra.

Bitcoin is under the MIT License. Libra is not even decentralized.

•••
I think you need to do some research before comparing bitcoin and libra.

Bitcoin is under the MIT License. Libra is not even decentralized.
yea sure whatever u say dude

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back