NameSilo

Why no one glance over our web?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

adamwilliams

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,
i am a Chinese rookie seo work at a mandarin school in shanghai. I think our site is not bad but no one want to see it. there are 100-200 IP everyday and i want to know why?
If you have some ideas please let me know.
Many thx!:td:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you mean by "no one want to see it"? The 100 - 200 IP a day are real people, bought traffic or some robots?

If you mean that people come to your website but do not see any other pages of your website, you may think about some unique selling point which you will present on your homepage. In other words, give your audience very good reason to read more about your services. And on the subpages, give them very good reason to continue to the order form.

•••
How are you exactly monitoring the traffic that you get in your website? There are several factors why your website has a few hits/ readership. The visitors you get might not be real people, they can be bots. However if they are real people then there must be something missing from your website. If people haven't found the content they need then they will just leave.

Zidane

•••
I just write many articles and make some design for making my website beautiful but still no one here!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back