NameSilo

.info Why I LOVE .Info!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I love .Info domains for SE indexing and ranking because "info" itself is a keyword!

My CampaignNews.info is ranked #1 out of 1,676,404 results on MSN, for example, when you enter Campaign News Info as a search.

(It's also ranked #1 for Campaign News Commentary and has 600+ relevant poplinks, not bad for a NEW blog, eh?) Already 146 uniques in just 9 days!

:xf.love:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dgridley said:
I always thought .info was a no-brainer.. always was astounded at those who couldn't see the potential.

Wish I saw it long ago, when they were free. lol or as SOON as registrars started selling them cheap... nearly all of the good ones are taken now.

•••
•••
dgridley said:
I love .Info domains for SE indexing and ranking because "info" itself is a keyword!

Do many people search using "info" as a keyword?

•••
yes, and you can check it on a keyword selector site

•••
•••
Hi all,

Lots of .info expert here. I got about 70 .info domain names. I like .info names too.

Webview.info and 2008olympic.info (almost all tlds taken)
Is it worth to renew or let it drop?
How to make .info name list at msn? Is it free?

Thanks for your help!

Bill

•••
Olympic domains have TM issues..

Submit your names to MSN free or just wait for them to be indexed. I like to use blogs with my .info's as they get indexed quickly if you ping them regularly.

Domain123 said:
Hi all,

Lots of .info expert here. I got about 70 .info domain names. I like .info names too.

Webview.info and 2008olympic.info (almost all tlds taken)
Is it worth to renew or let it drop?
How to make .info name list at msn? Is it free?

Thanks for your help!

Bill

•••
dgridley said:
Olympic domains have TM issues..

Submit your names to MSN free or just wait for them to be indexed. I like to use blogs with my .info's as they get indexed quickly if you ping them regularly.
So, if I use something like wordpress to develop my .info's with that should work out good? As long as I keep it updated?

•••
Works for me.. and it's easy too! :hehe:

jkennedy said:
So, if I use something like wordpress to develop my .info's with that should work out good? As long as I keep it updated?

•••
lau said:
My blog domain is .info
because it's information.
Cool.
Ditto.

I love .info domains because they have context - .info websites provide info, it's so simple. Stuff like .org and .net is so general, and country domains are pretty crap too. But with .info it does exactly what it says on the tin, and I have to agree .info domains will go up a lot in value as all the good domains get taken up and standard web users start to recognise .info as a common web address.

•••
.INFO is easily the most intuitive domain name around. End users are only now starting to understand the real potential of the TLD.

I really like keyword-keyword.info names; I like to call it:

Total Keyword Saturation

or

Full Keyword Saturation

I may develop www.InternetIndustry.info into a blog early next year, if time permits.

AmCy

•••
Keyword info's are definitely worthy!

www.AmCy.org said:
.INFO is easily the most intuitive domain name around. End users are only now starting to understand the real potential of the TLD.

I really like keyword-keyword.info names; I like to call it:

Total Keyword Saturation

or

Full Keyword Saturation

I may develop www.InternetIndustry.info into a blog early next year, if time permits.

AmCy

•••
It's also my fave extension.

It's also my fave extension.

•••
•••
whitebark said:
I love .info because it's not .mobi

lol indeed! :sold:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back