Domain Empire

question-answered Why I Do NOT Park My Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
What is the current revenue share for parking? 99% to Google and 1% to me. I tell Google to go find another fool. My traffic goes to my wix.com for sale page. Mama raised no fool.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
we can give each our reasons but in the end no.one ever did or will prove that nice visible big sale banner like bodis leads to less sales than some sale lander. do u know why no one ever will prove it? it's because if u sell name.com on bodis lander u will never know If u would have sold it on another lander... and vice versa...

•••
And how much are your wix pages making you?

•••
Parking pages have sale pages as well. I’m selling a decent amount of domains each year while they are parked. Successful domain parking individuals can make nice incomes with the 1%. What kind of conversions and percentages are you seeing with wix?

What is the current revenue share for parking? 99% to Google and 1% to me. I tell Google to go find another fool. My traffic goes to my wix.com for sale page. Mama raised no fool.

•••
agreed. i think the general consensus is that parking for profit hasnt been successful for at least 5 years, probably more. i think making your own, perhaps with affiliates, using a landing page, or pulling them into a portfolio page are all better solutions.

i like the idea of pointing to a page if you sell relevant products though!

•••
And how much are your wix pages making you?
1. I'm making sales.
2. I do not fee like a fool with a 99%/1% revenue share.
And not feeling like a fool worth a lot.

•••
1. I'm making sales.
2. I do not fee like a fool with a 99%/1% revenue share.
And not feeling like a fool worth a lot.

do u feel like fool making baseless claims it's 99/1 that u can't prove

•••
I’m in agreement with Alcy your claims are baseless and unproven.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back