Dynadot

analysis Why I bought 300 domains in one month !?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Why i bought 300 domains in one month

simple :

i believe in domaining

since i am back from a long world trip i motivated 4 friends to invest in domains
some of them got good traffic at Sedo ( @Sedo ) so i got back on fire and registered 300 domains in one month and the traffic says i am right :xf.smile:

more than 13.000 klicks so far

most of them are registered at Epik , Dynadot , Namesilo and so on

next year i will go outbound and promote them

Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-06 um 06.54.58.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Buying 300 domains at one time seems risky to me, sounds like not enough research was done. I am currently only purchasing 1-2 domains per month after doing quite a bit of research first. If I do hand register it might be 1 or two on top of that but that is about it.

300 domains sounds like a pretty big renewal cost if you wait a year to promote them, quality traffic does not arrive on its own.

It will be interesting to see how this works for you in a year.

I'm rooting for you.... hopefully you will do well :xf.smile:

most are .de domains ( 1.-$ ) :xf.wink: and some nice .com,s ( Onelinebank.com ) and some new extension for low
even if i would pay 3.000.- renewal fee and i get one domain sold it might be a good investment and i will sell.....:xf.smile:

•••
most are .de domains ( 1.-$ ) :xf.wink: and some nice .com,s ( Onelinebank.com ) and some new extension for low
even if i would pay 3.000.- renewal fee and i get one domain sold it might be a good investment and i will sell.....:xf.smile:

They cheap! :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Strato.de ( you can register 15 per account but i found a way to register 150 :xf.wink:

Cool... unfortunately I don't sprechen and not even verstehen... at all, so I guess I'm stuck with English :)

•••
IMO I would have acquired 3-5 higher quality names, than 300 handregs. The registrars will love you next year.
But this is my wisdom a decade later of being an investor, as I started with handregs also...
Maxtorz, but with 3-5 "higher quality names" after a year you will probably have zero sales, so you will be in minus for 3-5 renewals.
With 300 handregs, you will have 3-6 sales (yearly STR 1-2%), and will have a profit.
So, do you maybe consider here a longer investing period?

•••
•••

That is also how I would view it. You need one sold at a decent price to give you a return.

Goodluck

•••
And i got another request 😇

•••
So I sold 11 of my domains this year

•••
put them on bodis

sedo is the worst trafik reference on the planet

•••
Last edited:
•••
Sedo traffic is useless. I have an .info bought for 1 figure which receives 10,000 visits per day. Traffic disappears if a ppc lander chosen. zero clicks. Have a .com which receives 1000 visits per day, there is a site on its .eu version and they waste their homepage by saying they are .eu, and .com and others are scam. Why not buy .com instead of saying they are not .com." ignoring virus" infected 8 billlion already. this is the true pandemic. ..the true test is selling, and getting real offers. I received a 9 figure offer, and I rejected it and probably dropped the domain already.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back