IT.COM

Why girls show attitude to boys?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Recently i met with this girl called Sonia whose not too beautiful but am really bold by her intellect. Both of us know that there is something going on between us and i think i like her company. But i feel she's got an attitude problem. We both work for the same company and dont get time to meet so i thought we would communicate through messages. I don't know why she doesn't replies to messages? In past also i've lost one girl having same problem ...

how you find the girls attitude what u say:-/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
take her somewhere out nd talk face to face it really works

•••
i think girls most of the time does not know why she shows attitude!!!they just dont have the brain to think that.

•••
@.@ when I first saw this thread. I was like "wth?" because of your avatar. I thought you were a girl too. LOL.

well me too....:lol:

•••
•••
I think she's just not interested.

•••
Its all game of who will take control of whom . From my personal experience i know that a girl will never give you much importance if you give very much importance to her , girls generally do not like guys who follows them all the time . But once you get in to relationship and understanding each other every thing gonna be fine .

you are saying right would u like to tell me how we win the confidence and importance of girls?

•••
When a girl shows you attitude, she is just politely letting you know that you are too ugly, too fat, or too much of a loser to be her mate. You need to accept it and move on. Find a girl a little uglier, a little fatter, a little more desperate everytime a girl shows you attitude and you will eventially find a girl that will reluctantly accept you.

:) i don't think so, bcoz im too cool :) i think showing attitude is girls nature...some girls shows very attitude and some few some not..

•••

Its quiet funny someone here trying attracts member’s attention to words their links in signature. If you give a good suggestion I’m sure members attract towards your post and of course they clink on you links.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

:) i don't think so, bcoz im too cool :) i think showing attitude is girls nature...some girls shows very attitude and some few some not..

Never say from your mouth about how smart you are it shows how stupid you are.

But say when some girl told you that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back