Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ahmed Mohsen

Established Member
Impact
They are a bit restricted in terms of verifying my account

Here in Egypt the official language is Arabic
I only can submit docs in Arabic

they rejected my docs and asked me to provide the original docs beside a notarized English translation

I worked on translating all my docs , and then provided both my original docs beside the same docs (but edited the Arabic words into English)

and submitted all these docs again in high quality

after a few minutes , they sent the same rejection message with the same reason
they looks did not give themselves a time to read the docs , they are happy and satisfied with rejecting

I have a current transaction from Flippa and it looks won't pass

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We sent you a direct message to get confirmation of your account details. Looking forward to hearing from you.

•••
They are a bit restricted in terms of verifying my account

Here in Egypt the official language is Arabic
I only can submit docs in Arabic

they rejected my docs and asked me to provide the original docs beside a notarized English translation

I worked on translating all my docs , and then provided both my original docs beside the same docs (but edited the Arabic words into English)

and submitted all these docs again in high quality

after a few minutes , they sent the same rejection message with the same reason
they looks did not give themselves a time to read the docs , they are happy and satisfied with rejecting

I have a current transaction from Flippa and it looks won't pass

But Flippa's 3rd party KYC service already approved your docs?

•••
Escrow.com KYC regulations can be a pain, but at the end of the day they are licensed in every state they operate. They are not like many others in the field who call themselves "escrow" without the proper licensing.

Brad

•••
Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We sent you a direct message to get confirmation of your account details. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Got your message and replied

•••
•••
Escrow.com KYC regulations can be a pain, but at the end of the day they are licensed in every state they operate. They are not like many others in the field who call themselves "escrow" without the proper licensing.

Brad
It should not be panic if the papers in English,
they should hire translators to reduce this panic on their non-english customers

•••
Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your feedback. We'll take that as a suggestion and review it to improve our services. For now, we'll need to follow the verification protocols. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

•••
Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your feedback. We'll take that as a suggestion and review it to improve our services. For now, we'll need to follow the verification protocols. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

Escrow, do you have your own internal KYC/AML? No affiliation with Su.mSum?

I'm confused why FIippa requires selfie ids when they no longer handle transactions since Escrow already handles ID vetting. Wonder why they don't just use your vetting for their vetting. Something like "verified by Escrow.com" on a FIippa's sellers/buyers profiles.

I imagine you took over because their Escrow provider wasn't properly licensed in the USA and Jackson was alerted.

( For those not in the know, FIippa/PromisePay/AssemblyPayments got dinged by State of Texas for not having proper license for money transfer stuff few years back and then it finally caught up with them via other states).

I mention Sum.sub KYC because there's a lot of stuff on social media about their connection to shady Cyprus/Russia/Putin allies/Panama shell companies.

I will not get into politics here, but I can't imagine ANY American would fee cozy sending id documents to a company that claims to be London based but it really situated in Cyprus next to the Russian Embassy.

As someone who has a close relative who is a "politically exposed" person, no way would I send a selfie id to fIippa just to buy/sell a domain!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back