IT.COM

Why do some .works cost more? Will renewal be as much?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
While looking for .works domains at godaddy, i notice some cost alot more than others. For example something blahblahblahblah.works would be maybe $39, while something short could be $129 and more.

I'm guessing they have the shorter domains set to be priced more, or maybe ones with better keywords.

What this leads me to wonder, is if the renewal price each year will be just as much, or will it be the normal $39 price?

There is a good .works domain that i want, and i'd be fine with paying the high price right now, but i don't want to invest if it'll be this pricey each year.

Does anyone know?

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is priced by the registry to earn from their premium names. Your current cost will be the yearly renewal cost. I'm not sure for years to come, they might increase it due to inflation.

When you buy a domain, especially new extension for investment. You need to have an exit strategy, for quick payout or cut the bleeding. Your business cash flow will decide whether to keep or sell it.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back