NameSilo

question Why do nnnn.com, net, etc sale so high?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shea

Established Member
Impact
I am new to the game of domain investing but have already acquired over 100 quality domains.
I am looking into acquiring some NNNN.net and org
However, who is the end user and why do they sale so high?
It almost seems to me like investors are buying from investors.
Who is actually using these for websites?
The reason I ask is because I believe if there is not a high quality end user it will eventually bottom out.
I want to gain some insight before spending a lot of money.
I'm also debating if I should go with LLL.net or if I should purchase NNNN.net.
When you think about end users, it seems to me there is a bigger market for LLL opposed to NNNN

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, how you acquired those quality domains.
i think quality domains should be .com

•••
Newdandy,
that's not what this topic is about.

•••
No-one knows the future....Some of both perhaps?

•••
Thanks for the response... But i'm still looking for knowledge on why nnnn.com and the alike are doing so well.

•••
It has a lot to do with scarcity. There are only 10000 (NNNN.com) domains and it is very popular in chinese market. Do some searches on Google on that topic, you will learn a lot.

•••
God bless the Chinese...Sounds like a zeal/fab sort of thing. Only investors buying from only investors is a red flag in my mind. I think LLL is a better bet, it obviously has more potential end users.

•••
Anything that is very liquid is mostly traded between investors. No end-users concerned.

•••
•••
5L or shorter, 7N or shorter, short combination (3-4) of LN.
Anything that doesnt not really make sense for a company name it traded among investors/flippers.

•••
The LLL may find an enduser, the numeric will most likely remain in domainers hands
~
If the LLL is a good acronym it has a good chance of crossing over both kind of buyers

•••
chinese market have many end user about NNNN.COM domain name

•••
•••
•••
Quite often the numeric sites are for domain name sales I have noticed

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back